RE: RARA-AVIS: blown away

Mario Taboada (matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 09:52:26 -0800 (PST)

Pat Zeitoun:

<<Who is Manuel Vazquez Montalban? What has he written? I've never heard of him, and I am a fan of Latino authors.>>

He's a Spanish journalist and novelist, a very fine and witty writer. He writes a P.I. series featuring Pepe Carvalho, a detective who is also a gourmet and a bon vivant. He has his own cook. His books are very funny. I don't know if he has been translated into English. I've never seen his books in the mystery shelves.

Regards,

mt