RE: RARA-AVIS: Ellroy

Martha Fischer (sakana@netzero.net)
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 16:13:00 -0600

just to offer another opinion, i found american tabloid so disappointed that i stopped reading ellroy. still, he's on my top 5 (4) list because of the sheer, staggering power of the la quartet, particularly the big nowhere, a book that deprived me of sleep for 3 nights running.

martha sakana@netzero.net <mailto:sakana@netzero.net>

-----Original Message----- From: owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca [mailto:owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca]On Behalf Of James Rogers Sent: Thursday, December 30, 1999 2:49 PM To: rara-avis@icomm.ca Subject: RARA-AVIS: Ellroy