RARA-AVIS: Re: Blown Away - new authors

Paul Hartshorne (paul@day1.demon.co.uk)
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 20:19:33 -0000

Hi,

I'm new to the list, this being my first posting. Rather than just list 5 authors that have already been listed several times (plus Fredric Brown. Not hardboiled maybe, but NIGHT OF THE JABBERWOCKY blew me away the first time I read it...), I figured that I'd list some authors whose first novels blew me away and got me looking forward to their sophomore efforts:

1. Fred Willard DOWN ON PONCE 2. Tim Dorsey FLORIDA ROADKILL 3. Kent Anderson NIGHT DOGS

- Paul