Re: RARA-AVIS:Have yourself a bloody little Christmas?

cooper (
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 19:33:21 -0000

Umm, Mark I hate to be pedantic, but I think you mean Psalm Killer, but yeah, I seem to recall that it was a good read. In fact can anyone tell me if it was made as a UK film called Resurrection Man, sounds a similar premise, just haven't got around to watching it. Jane