RARA-AVIS: Re: [RARA-AVIS Digest V2 #1022]

Brian Lawrence (bdlawrence@netscape.net)
29 Dec 99 13:34:26 CST

<<Donald E. Westlake uses the pseudonym "Richard Stark" when writing his Parker series of caper novels. The first Parker novel, THE HUNTER, was the basis for the recent Mel Gibson/Brian Helgeland movie, PAYBACK, and was hence re-released under that title.
  Thomas Kelley is a different writer, though I'm not sure whether it's a pseudonym.>>

Thanks for the clarification. I was misinformed. I think the person who told me got the movie and the book confused.

Guess I should check my sources.

Brian Lawrence http://www.eclectics.com/brianlawrence

____________________________________________________________________ Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com.