RE: RARA-AVIS: Men's Adventure

Pat Zeitoun (pwz@tca.net)
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 09:33:31 -0600

I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful holiday season. It's a wonderful time to stretch out or curl up, the choice is yours, and read-after pigging out of course-and before pigging out again.

I've been wanting to respond to this "Men's Adventure" thread because of some personal questions on the subject.

I was in one of the local bookstores a while back, and noticed the section
"Men's Adventure". I turned to the owner and asked where the "Women's Adventure" section was. Without hesitating, she pointed me toward
"Romance". Hummm

Cheers,

PatZ