Re: RARA-AVIS: Voice-overs

Bruce Townley (btownley@sirius.com)
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 22:38:36 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 24 Dec 1999 at 09:30 Martha Pennigar sent: RARA-AVIS: Voice-overs

>A few years ago, following this
>same discussion, some friends and I watched Sunset B with the sound
>turned off. Try it sometime. It's all still there, the story, the
>nuances and motivations and feelings, clear as glass.

Martha, found your examination of the experince of the "silent" SUNSET BOULEVARD to be <very> evocative and well written, indeed! Fine work!

Bruce T. = btownley@sirius.com
============================= YOU WON'T HAVE TO BATTLE CHRISTMAS CROWDS WHEN BROWSING AT PAWNSHOPS, TATTOO PARLORS AND STRIP CLUBS

Sub-headline from the Business Section of the 12/22/99 SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE