Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V2 #1014

Mark Blumenthal (
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 23:55:07 -0600

> Phillip K. Dick was a great writer and DADoES was a truly great novel.
> Another science fiction/detective novel set in the future was Alfred

" Eight Sir; seven sir; Six sir: five, sir Four, sir; three, sir Two, sir; one! Tenser, said the Tensor Tenser, said the Tensor. Tension, apprehension, And dissension have begun."

Sorry, I couldn't resist. It's a great takeoff on Crime and Punishment but not hard boiled. Bill might like his His Stars my Destination which is Count of Monte Cristo set in the future. Mark