Re: RARA-AVIS: Winslow

a.n.smith (
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 17:43:24 -0600

Thanks for the tip on the earlier work. I've seen the books, picked up the books, and almost took the first one up to the check-out, but always changed my mind. But now I'll check them out.

I know that there will be a style difference, though, as he almost seemed to consciouly make a break from Carey in order to do the new work. So, it'll be interesting to compare.

Neil Smith