RARA-AVIS: Elmore Leonard "type" book?

JohnAlvar@aol.com
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 08:37:46 EST

In a message dated 12/24/99 4:02:18 AM Eastern Standard Time, owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca On Behalf Of Charles Shafer writes:

<< I go more for the Elmore Leonard thing in which explanations and discriptions are mixed into the plot and dialogue. Maybe somebody can suggest another writer with a like style. >>

Charlie, at the risk of self-promotion... My crime fiction novel has been compared to Leonard's style by at least one reader on Amazon.com. You can look up the comment on Amazon.com, and obtain a free excerpt from the book Web site (www.pragerspattern.com).

John Alvar
-------------------------------- PRAGER'S PATTERN ISBN 189365222X http://www.pragerspattern.com