Re: RARA-AVIS: Men's Adventure

Bill Crider (
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 16:53:30 -0600

You can't go wrong with the early Destroyer books, which I think are genuinely funny. The Lone Wolf series by Mike Barry (Barry M. Mazlberg) is interesting if you like the idea of what might really happen to a guy who was dedicated to killing everyone in the Mafia. The main character's mental deterioration as the series progresses is unique in the genre, I think.

Bill Crider