RE: RARA-AVIS: Carl Hiaasen's new one, Sick Puppy

Tony Renner (musicdirector@kdhx.org)
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 14:09:40 -0600

Bill --

Glad to hear from you again. I surfed across a link to your website the other day but didn't have a chance to check it out.

Who could forget "Dead Skunk?" Well, I had until today.

I'm hoping that Hiassen hasn't hit the point of diminishing returns. Still, even if Sick Puppy isn't brilliant it will still be entertaining. I'm more excited about the possibility of interviewing Hiassen.

Do you know of somewhere I can post a link to the David Goodis Streets of the Lost that I'm flogging on e-bay?

Tony

-----Original Message----- From: owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca [mailto:owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca]On Behalf Of Bill Crider Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 1999 1:52 PM To: rara-avis@icomm.ca Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Carl Hiaasen's new one, Sick Puppy

Tony: I hope the book lives up to your expectations. Maybe you could do one called Dead Skunk. (Or does that ring a bell with you?)

Bill Crider