RARA-AVIS: Re: Chinatown on DVD

FICTWRI@aol.com
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 10:44:31 EST

<< I'm glad someone started a thread on Chinatown. I treated myself this Xmas
 by buying a new 25th anniversary commorative "widescreen" edition. >>

This special edition of Chinatown on DVD is excellent --- Robert Towne was selected to write the screenplay for Gatsby but took a heck of alot less $$ to sell Ctown. The "retrospective interviews" that include Towne are worth a rewatch ----

John Weaver www.pageonelit.com
"Every book begins with page one"