Re: RARA-AVIS: [RARA-AVIS] simenon question

A. Ferraiolo (
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:02:13 +0100

Etienne . . .

I'm working hard on my French . . . I may however be a hopeless case. These are great leads. Thank you very much. --- Angela

-----Original Message----- From: Etienne Borgers <> To: <> Cc: <> Date: Tuesday, December 14, 1999 9:59 AM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: [RARA-AVIS] simenon question