Re: RARA-AVIS: [RARA-AVIS] simenon question

A. Ferraiolo (a.ferraiolo@worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 08:56:02 +0100

Juri,

You know a lot! And you've saved me an incredible amount of time. Thank you so much!

Angela

-----Original Message----- From: Juri Nummelin <jurnum@utu.fi> To: rara-avis (List) <rara-avis@icomm.ca> Date: Tuesday, December 14, 1999 12:04 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: [RARA-AVIS] simenon question