Re: RARA-AVIS: [RARA-AVIS] simenon question

A. Ferraiolo (a.ferraiolo@worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 08:53:46 +0100

Anders, you're right. What a shame that film was never made. Thanks for the information. --- Angela

-----Original Message----- From: Anders Engwall <Anders.Engwall@uab.ericsson.se> To: rara-avis@icomm.ca <rara-avis@icomm.ca> Date: Tuesday, December 14, 1999 12:37 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: [RARA-AVIS] simenon question