RARA-AVIS: Re: Woolrich story or novel

Jim Beaver (JUMBLEJIM@prodigy.net)
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 16:06:03 -0500

Thanks to all who responded on this question. I see from the information provided by Ed that the story I'm looking for is actually a story within the COLLECTION "The Dancing Detective," and not, as I had thought, an alternate title for the STORY "The Dancing Detective." What I'm actually looking for is the story "Silent as the Grave." Does anyone know if it's been anthologized outside this "Dancing Detective" collection?

Jim Beaver