Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Fredric Brown (one last time)

James Rogers (jetan@ionet.net)
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 22:20:49 -0600

At 10:32 PM 12/10/99 EST, K. T. Braffet wrote:
>Delurking to ask a quick question . . .
>
>During one of my Internet voyages, I read that Fredric Brown used Poul
>Anderson as a psuedonym. Can someone smarter than I am confirm or deny?

             Absolute denial, as far as I know. Judging from the number of pseudonyms employed by Poul Anderson, the reverse would be, if anything, more likely. Both Brown and Anderson were regular contributors to the SF pulp Planet Stories so perhaps the story stems from there.

                              James