RARA-AVIS: Ozaki

abc@wt.net
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 11:02:30 +0600

Bruce: I did a panel on Ozaki (aka Robert O. Saber) at the first EyeCon, and at the time I re-read all his private-eye books. They're middling reading, with some being better than others. One interesting thing: in the days long before word processors, Ozaki recycled big chunks of prose from one book to the next. A couple of his P.I. characters were named Carl Good and Carl Guard. They were interchangeable, and the name changed with the publisher.

Bill Crider