Re: RARA-AVIS: Dan J. Marlowe

abc@wt.net
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 13:39:10 +0600

Mark, I believe Dan J. Marlowe was using his birth name. Stephen Marlowe, however, is a different story. I wish I could remember what he said at the Monterey Bouchercon, but I think Marlowe might now be his legal name.
 However, he wasn't born with it. He was Milton Lesser in the SF world, and he also wrote mysteries as Andrew Frazier (not bad p.i. stories), C. H. Thames, and probably others that I can't recall right now.

Bill Crider