Re: RARA-AVIS: Dan J. Marlowe

Ron Clinton (r-and-jclinton@email.msn.com)
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 11:05:32 -0800

Dan Marlowe was truly one of the greats - even if his Earl Drake series did, at the end, become a bit redundant. His terse, hard-edged prose was hardboiled fiction at its best.

I have signed Lion UK hardcovers of two of his works, ONE ENDLESS HOUR and THE NAME OF THE GAME IS DEATH, and they're points of pride in my book collection.

Ron Clinton r-and-jclinton@msn.com