RARA-AVIS: Hammett images on-line

ejm duggan (ejmd@cwcom.net)
Fri, 03 Dec 1999 20:22:00 +0000

I finally got around to doing some scanning; anyone interested in the results can take a look at the following pages:

There's nothing as sophisticated as a thumbnail with a larger jpg behind it, I'm afraid, just pages with cover-shots and some bibliographical/cover art information [damned if I know what happened to a marvellous little article I used to have, Dashiell Hammett in the Dell Map Backs', if anyone knows the full reference and could supply it, I'd be grateful]. Please advise on any corrections that need to be made / supply missing information.

[BTW, Peter D-P at Crime Time: sorry if I chogged up your mail box the other day ... these are the images that I mailed to you, together with some others.].