Re: RARA-AVIS: Oh! To be on Never Street . . .

FavresIT@aol.com
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 22:17:47 EST

In a message dated 12/1/99 8:03:43 PM Central Standard Time, pabergin@gte.net writes:

<< The final scene in the old movie palace is as stunning a piece of work as
 has been done by any crime fiction writer. Ever. Period. I wonder how long
 it'll take some Hollywood wunderkind to wake up and say (as if the idea were
 original), "Hey, this'd make a GREAT fucking MOVIE."

 7 or 8 years, probably. Provided they start getting some brighter
 wunderkinds out there. >>

Great book. I'm with you 110%. Before Hollywood finds a wunderkind, I think they need to find a few readers who venture further than the top ten. another Unfortunate.

Wisconsin Wisenheimer
(not hard-boiled by nature just circumstance)