Re: RARA-AVIS: Sensitive detectives

A. Ferraiolo (a.ferraiolo@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 20:47:43 +0100

Hello list . . . coming out of lurk land to say I couldn't agree more . . . Rhys is as hard and as boiled as they come . . . what a great idea for an ariticle . . . please post it when you're done, if you can that is --- angela

-----Original Message----- From: a.n.smith <ansmith@netdoor.com> To: rara-avis@icomm.ca <rara-avis@icomm.ca> Date: Thursday, December 02, 1999 12:19 AM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Sensitive detectives