RARA-AVIS: RE: RARA-AVIS Digest V2 #975

McHale, Steve (SMcHale@filenet.com)
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 12:03:50 -0800

        Bruce: let me assure you that those Fullers are first rate postwar hard boiled.
        Some of his others:
        Pace That Kills
        Brad Dolan's Miami Manhunt
        Brad Dolan's Blonde Cargo
        Tight Squeeze

        Note that Local Talent is a reprint of Goat Island.

        Does anybody know anything about Fuller? And what was it about Florida that generated so many of these excellent writers?