Re: RARA-AVIS: Sensitive detectives

Bruce Townley (
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 11:34:02 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 27 Nov 1999 at 08:31 Marcia Mulloy sent: Re: RARA-AVIS: Sensitive detectives

>By the way, this is an excellent list. I joined to learn and I haven't been
>disappointed. Thanks
>to all.

I joined recently and would agree with the above observation. The sampling of posts that I've read so far make it sound like it's a knowlegable group. Pat yourselves on the back, y'all.

Bruce T. =

"Sure I live bad. But at least I don't have to work at it."