Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent purchases

Bill Crider (abc@wt.net)
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 18:37:52 -0600

Mark: I like the David Markson books. I never figured out why he didn't continue the series. Maybe they were too much of a pastiche (as I remember them, they were a lot like Ross Macdonald). Or maybe he made a zillion dollars by selling Dingus Magee to the movies. I don't remember much at all about End of the Tiger, but since it's by JDM, I know it's pretty good.
 As for Hames-Howard Readus, well, I have to admit that I don't have any of his books!

Bill Crider