RARA-AVIS: A Dozen Copies

abc@wt.net
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:56:44 +0600

I wish I did have dozens of copies of pulps lying around, as Paul suggests, or maybe he was suggesting that I have the Cook/Miller index. What I do have is far too many old paperbacks, but very few pulps. I might have that index, though. I hadn't thought about it, but it could be stuck back in a bookcase somewhere. I'll have to check. And if I do, Juri will have to post those names again.

A happy hardboiled Thanksgiving to all rara-avians.

Bill Crider