RARA-AVIS: Still some pulp authors

Juri Nummelin (jurnum@utu.fi)
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 15:21:08 +0200 (EET)

Although no one answered my first letter, I'll keep sending these names. So: these are, I suppose, some American pulp authors' creations and due to the Finnish publishing house of Isku (something like Hit or Smash, but they sound too much some teenage music magazines) didn't always give the authors' names, I'm left in dark.

If you know authors of these characters, please let me know:

Red Larkin Sergeant Kelly Pat Muldoon Burton Helms Driscoll & Anderson

Any hint will do. And thanks!

Juri jurnum@utu.fi