RE: RARA-AVIS: perdita durango

Virginia Rivas P鲥z (virginia@datalogic.es)
Wed, 18 Nov 2099 19:30:57 +0100

Hi,

I'm afraid I cannot tell you wether it is any good or not, as I haven't seen the flick. It is a Spanish film directed by Alex de la Iglesia, a director I don't particularly like, critics here in Spain were not so good, though they mostly focused on the difficulties they had while shooting it because of the not-so-kind personality of Rosie P鲥z. And yes, it's based on the novella " 59 degrees and raining ", by Barry Gifford.

Cheers, Virginia

Going through the latest update from Video Search, I noticed Perdita Durango, starring Rosie Perez. Now I'm assuming this is based on the Barry Gifford novella, featuring the character who also appeared in Wild at Heart. Has anyone seen it? Is it any good?

Mark