RE: RARA-AVIS: Dick Contino and Lemmy Caution

Pat Zeitoun (
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 10:29:09 -0600

William Denton, William Denton [] wrote:

"Please, no music debates."

None were intended. It's a Joke!! Did I have to post smiley faces to convey that?

Besides, I failed to mention that while reading James Crumley's "The Mexican Tree Duck" yesterday, Shugrue sings one of the songs made famous by Flaco Jiminez, "The Free Mexican Air Force is Flying Tonight!"