Re: RARA-AVIS: Little Red

Etienne Borgers (
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 00:30:29 -0800 (PST)

--- Mark Sullivan <> wrote:
> The film Freeway is a decidedly contemporary,
> hardboiled update of
> Little Red Riding Hood in which the Big Bad Wolf is
> a serial killer who
> trawls the highways.
> Mark
Absolutely!! On the other hand it is a remarkable film with incredible dark humor and a blow to conventions that is somewhat rejuvenating in these days of "hypocrites' correctness". Could be too off-beat for some tastes, but I personally consider it as a film not to be missed.

E.Borgers Har-boiled Mysteries