RARA-AVIS: Query (2, actually)

pabergin (pabergin@gte.net)
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 20:55:53 -0500

A few years back, there was a book of crime scene photographs published. I can't remember the photog's name, or the title of the book. It may have been
"Evidence," but I doubt it, since I haven't turned up anything using that as a keyword. Anybody remember this?

Also, since I don't use them much anymore, I've decided to put my Pittsburgh bibliographies of Hammett and Chandler on eBay. I know where to start the Chandler, Hammett's more problematic. Anybody seen this in a store lately? How much were they asking? PB