Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:deaths of hard boiled writers.

Ron Clinton (r-and-jclinton@email.msn.com)
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 17:14:02 -0800

I seem to remember Charles Williams commiting suicide by jumping off his boat sometime in the late 60's or early 70's. Not "violent", I suppose, but still not what you would call a "natural death."

Ron C.