Re: RARA-AVIS: Sin City

a.n.smith (ansmith@netdoor.com)
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 07:19:34 -0500

Sure, I think Miller fits right into the hardboiled writer category. He's been doing noir since he took over Daredevil, then moving on to the great Batman work. Sin City's first several stories were excellent, weird, like a film noir/anime in art style, fun writing. Lately, I've been less impressed, like it's getting away from the basics. But still, nice to check in on him every now and then. Would like to see him create something new in the crime field now that Sin City is, what, 10 years old?

Neil Smith