RARA-AVIS: Bill Pronzini Mailing List -- NAMELESS

Joseph M. Johnston (johnston@netreach.net)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 22:19:36 -0400

On a whim -- and a tribute, I have decided to start a mailing list dedicated to the writings of Bill Pronzini. Since hammett is a light to medium list, I think my server can handle it.

So if you are interested in the writings of Bill Pronzini -- particularly the "nameless" detective, why not sign up.

         subscribe nameless

While these lists (nameless and hammett) are somewhat redundant to other mystery oriented lists like rara-avis, I am hoping to attract the die-hard fanatic fan.

Joe Johnston
========================================================= Joseph M. Johnston, Ph.D. johnston@netreach.net