RARA-AVIS: Harry Potter

Juri Nummelin (jurnum@utu.fi)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:46:01 +0300 (EET DST)

What's happening to the Harry Potter books? I've read one and it was very sympathetic and very unlikely to be banned anywhere - unless in the US..?. Banning books is usually very stupid thing to do and although I've got very strong opinions against Spillane, I would never ever think about banning or even censoring his books.

Juri jurnum@utu.fi

BTW, sorry about the recent message I forwarded couple days ago. It was
"larded" (W. Denton) with pseudo-HTML - but it was already there when I got the message in the first place.