RARA-AVIS: ESG Pulp Characters

Joe Hoffman (ljhoffman@worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 19:49:04 -0400

Fr. John Woolley wrote:

>>I have a (complete?) bibliography of Gardner's fiction -- more
stuff than you can well imagine. I was planning to send it along to Bill for the website one of these days, but I'll forward it to you sometime this week.<<

I have a lot of information, but look forward to receiving yours. Many thanks for the info.

BTW, I am going out-of-town on an 8-day vacation to New England, so I will not get back to you until next weekend.

Many thanks again,

Anita Hoffman