RARA-AVIS: Erle Stanley Gardner Pulp Characters

Joe Hoffman (ljhoffman@worldnet.att.net)
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 15:59:31 -0400

I know ESG created some three dozen characters when he wrote for the pulps. So far I have been able to identify his first, Bob Larkin, the amateur juggler who used a billiard cue as a weapon; Speed Dash, aka The Human Fly; Black Barr; Lester Leith; Paul Pry; Ed Jenkins; Fish Mouth McGinnis and probably my favorite, Ed Migrane, the Headache.

Does anyone else know who the others were?

Anita Hoffman