RARA-AVIS: Deadly Directory 2000

Kate Derie (cluelass@cluelass.com)
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 19:07:37 -0700

 As some of you know, I compile the Deadly Directory, a guide to mystery-related businesses & organizations around the world. Bookstores, groups, events, magazines, that sort of thing--you can browse the database by going to http://www.cluelass.com/ and clicking on the Deadly Directory Online link. If any of you are aware of any relevant businesses or groups, especially new ones or outside the US, I would deeply appreciate your dropping me a short email. In return, I promise that I will respond to any requests for sources and resources. Just one example, recently discovered while culling through the ABEbooks site:

Hard Boiled Noir Books Raymond Garcia 526 N Francis Lansing MI 48912 Phone 1-517-485-7130 Email: garciara@pilot.msu.edu Website: www.abebooks.com/home/HBNBOOKS/ Description: Hard-boiled detectives, mean streets stories, dark tales of life in an incoherent or oppressive world, and mysteries of all kinds.

Is Raymond on this list? Has anyone done business with him?

Regards, Kate Derie Creator of the ClueLass HomePage, http://www.cluelass.com Editor of the Deadly Directory, http://www.deadlyserious.com