RARA-AVIS: Re:Block

FICTWRI@aol.com
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 06:38:00 EDT

<< G. Miki Hayden interviews Lawrence Block. >>

I had an opportunity (if you want to call it that) to interview Block about a year ago -- He was very nice until I sent him the q&a. For a writer as creative as Block it seems he could labor just a tiny bit with his interviews. He sure doesn't mind working on several books at a time. In Mr. Hayden's interview, a couple of the same questions I tossed Blocks way got the same kooky answers. I understand anyone's right for privacy but give me a Bill Crider or a Harlan Coben to interview anyday ---

John Weaver, www.pageonelit.com