Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Looking for the Website of...

mark monlux (mmonlux@nwrain.com)
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 07:38:01 -0700

Dear Kevin,

Good lord, your right. I totally missed the fine print. I will have to go back and review everything. Many thanks for your help.

mark m.

>What? Don't you guys read DETAILS? There was a sneak peak of the book in
>the August issue, with several cover scans of such well-known literary
>classics as LESBO WIFE and VOLUPTUOUS VOYAGE. And there are, in fact,
>several web sites devoted to the same topic. Enter "lesbian pulp fiction"
>into your web browser, and be prepared to enter "the dark, hidden twilight
>world of twisted desires and the unnatural love that dare not whisper its
>name."
>
>Kevin Burton Smith
>The Thrilling Detective Web Site
>http://www.colba.net/~kvnsmith/thrillingdetective/
>Come soon: The October issue, with some cool stuff about Dashiell Hammett.
>

>--

end

Monlux Illustration Home of the Creative Mind 7622 South Yakima Avenue Tacoma, Washington 98408-5315

Phone 800-574-Mark Fax 800-574-Draw

e-mail: mmonlux@nwrain.com website: http://www.nwrain.com/~monlux ICQ# 17101548