Re: RARA-AVIS: Kevin Smith and lebians

Bleed272@aol.com
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 09:23:29 EDT

Kevin Smith wrote:

> What? Don't you guys read DETAILS? There was a sneak peak of the book in
> the August issue, with several cover scans of such well-known literary
> classics as LESBO WIFE and VOLUPTUOUS VOYAGE.

Kevin is much too modest to say that he penned the item about STRANGE SISTERS in the August issue of DETAILS. And I should know, because I'm the person who assigned it to him.

You see, I had a galley of the book sitting on my desk, and I thought to myself, Hmm... pulp fiction... lesbians... (snap!) Kevin Burton Smith!

--Swierczynski