Re: RARA-AVIS: favor

A.N.Smith (ansmith@netdoor.com)
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 22:27:27 -0500

First, for those who see nothing, are you using Netscape? With Microsoft IntEx, no problem.

What should be there are the top links- home, submission, editor's, and links, plus the PLOTS WITH GUNS logo, a gun picture, and then the Fall 99 issue links, 7 short stories, then the Summer 99 links, three short stories, and our hits counter.

One of the authors had this trouble but found a way to fix it. My fear is losing an entire audience over something I haven't been aware of until now.

thanks, Neil Smith