RARA-AVIS: Looking for the Website of...

mark monlux (mmonlux@nwrain.com)
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 19:04:42 -0700

Someone on this list suggested a great website to me, showing a new book that has been produced talking about pulp as it relates to lesbian themes. This book had a great title and site and I need to locate it again because they were kind enough to give me a link to my site and i want to reciprocate.

So, whoever gave out the information before, could you give it out again?

mark monlux

end

Monlux Illustration Home of the Creative Mind 7622 South Yakima Avenue Tacoma, Washington 98408-5315

Phone 800-574-Mark Fax 800-574-Draw

e-mail: mmonlux@nwrain.com website: http://www.nwrain.com/~monlux ICQ# 17101548