Re: RARA-AVIS: Hard-boiled

A.N.Smith (
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 06:55:11 -0500

Thanks for more. I've got Flood's book here but haven't read it. Isn't he trying to keep his identity secret? And Dannie Martin's work looks interesting. I like Winslow quite a bit, but I think he's almost a big shot now. Maybe I will take a look at Hamilton. That reminds me--Jen Banbury was on my mind as far as women noir writers because of that Hole in the Head book. Good stuff, if a little goofy.

Neil Smith