Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: The House on Turk Street

Words from the Monastery (anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 08:14:40 -0400

Which I've just started reading ... thanks.

Victoria Esposito-Shea wrote:

> Yup--"The Girl with the Silver Eyes". They're placed back to back in the
> Continental Op collection, as are the two Papadopolous stories in the "Big
> Knockover" collection. (And if you take a peek at Eddie's Maltese Falcon
> site, he's got some interesting commentary on the relationship between the
> stories about the red-headed woman and The Maltese Falcon.)
>
> Later,
> Vicky
> --

volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer Alexandria, Virginia
You can contact the Hope 2000 Project at:
Hope_2000-owner@onelist.com
Web Site: http://members.tripod.com/hope_2000/
Discussion List: Hope_2000-subcribe@onelist.com
Practice random acts ... of Xeroxing