Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: A Wasteland of Pronzini

Bob Toomey (
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 21:06:12 -0400

> BobT suggested that
> >A complete Pronzini bibliography can be found at:
> >

> Ah, if only it were complete. But hopefully, it's a start, at least. Please
> feel free, as always, to tell me where I've screwed up.

Oops -- my fingers were racing ahead of my brain again. I meant to type
"A complete Pronzini 'nameless' bibliography..."

At least it looks pretty complete to me. There may not be enough bandwidth on the Internet to hold a complete complete Pronzini bibliography.

Keep up the good work.