Re: RARA-AVIS: Lesbians out to lunch

Sonia Abecassis (sabecass@capgemini.fr)
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:27:13 -0400

Yes we had a discussion about it a year ago when we discussed Ripley and the fact Ripley is gay or at least bisexual ; the book is called "Carol" , shocking at the time because of its happy ending ... it is sold everywhere in Paris, I mean not the womens bookshops only Sonia, in paris

-----Message d'origine----- De : Mario Taboada <matrxtech@yahoo.com>
: rara-avis@icomm.ca <rara-avis@icomm.ca> Date : mardi 28 septembre 1999 21:52 Objet : Re: RARA-AVIS: Lesbians out to lunch