Re: RARA-AVIS: Lesbians out to lunch

Mario Taboada (
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 19:05:36 -0700 (PDT)

Didn't Patricia Highsmith write a pseudonymous novel with a lesbian theme in the fifties? I vaguely recall some discussion of this, way back when, but not the title or whether it was ever reissued (I've never seen it).

===== Mario Taboada

"It is our belief that no writer can improve his work until he discards the dulcet notion that the reader is feeble-minded, for writing is an act of faith, not a trick of grammar.

E.B. White